A warrior of light knows that he has much to be grateful for.
He was helped in his struggle by the angels; celestial forces placed each thing in its place, thus allowing him to give of his best.
His companions say: “He’s so lucky!” And the warrior does sometimes achieve things far beyond his capabilities.
That is why, at sunset, he kneels and gives thanks for the Protective Cloak surrounding him.
His gratitude, however, is not limited to the spiritual world; he never forgets his friends, for their blood mingled with his on the battlefield.
A warrior does not need to be reminded of the help given him by others; he is the first to remember and he makes sure to share with them any rewards he receives.
- Thankful for my health, for being able to breathe, run, smile, laugh and hug…and eat turkey dinners.
- I am thankful for the gift and work of writing — that it is both extremely hard and easy at the same time. Easy to do, hard to master. Always frustrating. Always rewarding.
- I am extremely thankful for the online community of writers and readers who are making a difference in the world. You guys inspire me.
- I am thankful for living in a town full of creative minds and opportunities. #Sibiu
- I am thankful for doing work that matters.
- I am thankful for music — bands like Sidewalk Prophets, Colton Dixon, and Jonathan David. Their words and music inspire me to create my own art.
- Thankful for our new Facebook page “Warrior of Light“. Now with our own little Warrior of Light community.
- Thankful for family and friends.
- Extremely thankful for my new drum and phone.
- Lastly, and most importantly, I am thankful for Grace — for love that cannot be explained (only surrendered to), for a Creator that inspires creativity, for purpose and a hope that there is more to the story than we see.
We are now on Facebook! “Like” our page to receive and be noted on your News Feed when we post something new.
Don’t be thankful just once a year on Thanksgiving!